Thursday, March 19, 2009

open letter to my office crush


thank you for being so freakin' hot. i wonder if you are really that hot or if it's because you standout amongst a sea of finance geeks.

fyi, we know u know we all talk about u. u love it. it's a bit love actually...also, we fantasize about what our life would be like...

my fantasy u ask? we split our time between south america and new york. we're holding off on the 4 kids till after we travel around the world. you wash my hair in our outside bathtub overlooking the sea. our ny place has a long table that seats 12 of our closest friends. u love to host dinner parties and always whisper naughty things in my ear just to make me blush....

one day we are gonna get you drunk at the office christmas party...

(though i think the fantasy is way better than the reality...)

love u

2 comments:

  1. This post can only be justified with a photo. C'mon, I could use a new fantasy man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...I never trust a guy without earlobes. The whole connect ear to face thing is too weird for me...ur secret admirer

    ReplyDelete